For WordPress 3.8 and above, enhancements to the admin interface which retain most of the core aesthetics of 3.8. It makes the Admin easier to read, especially when you have a lot of menu items.
This admin interface is adjusted for great nation of better reading abilities.
Please create any issues or requests on GitHub
- Loads a simple admin only CSS file and adjusts the padding, font-size and seperation of menu items, it also adjusts a few other minor things.
- Works with the new admin color schemes, you must hit save after choosing the color theme for the CSS to be applied. This is found under your user settings.
- Makes the font smaller for tablets and mobile.
- Works with Admin color schemer
Some of the CSS code was forked from Admin Interface by Avenue Factory
Use the auto installer from your admin or..
- Unpack the downloaded package
- Upload the folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it!
- Why do I need or want this?
I think it looks better.
- What browser support does it have?
It uses RGBA for CSS so Internet explorer 9 and above, most everything else should be fine.
- Will you support IE 9 and below?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Better Admin Reading” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Better Admin Reading” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.