YouTube Playlist show the list of videos of a given YouTube’s playlist ID.
You can choose to use it by widget or by a shortcode. There is an example if you whant to do it by the secon option:
[youtube_playlist id=”PL335DD2E2EE782021″ maxResults=”2″ thumb_size=”small” class=”youtube_playlist”]
The parameters are all optional:
* id: is the playlist’s ID, you can put it in either starting by PL or not, it has a default value, but is interesting you put yours :P.
* maxResults: the maximum number of videos to show, by default “2”.
* thumb_size: you can show the thumbnail “small” or “big”, by default “small”.
* class: you can change the class of the list by one who is better for you (in case you need it), by default “youtube_playlist”.
Upload the plugin to your blog, Activate it and put the widget or the shortcode.
- Does it support Youtube’s channels?
No, it doesn’t, it only support Youtube’s playlists.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Youtube Playlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Plugin created :).