XO Post Background is a plugin to set background image and color for each post.
Background image details (size, position, etc.) and background color can only be set in WordPress 5.7 or higher block editors.
- Upload the
xo-post-backgroundfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“XO Post Background” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed a bug that an error message may be displayed in the pattern editor.
- Fixed a bug that the editor may get an error when selecting a gradation.
- Supported WordPress 6.3.
- Fixed background image scaling issue on iOS Safari.
- Fixed PHP 5.6 compatibility issue.
- Fixed a bug that the background color was not reflected.
- Supported transparency in background color.
- Fixed a bug that caused error messages to appear in the editor for custom posts that do not support custom fields.
- Added gradient option to background color.
- Fixed a bug that was not translated.
- Added options such as setting the position of the background image and the background color.
- Fixed an issue that did not work before version 4.4.
- Migrated language packs to translate.wordpress.org (GlotPress).
- Changed not to set the background on the archive page by default.
- Added ‘xo_post_background_enable_archive’ filter.
- Added ‘xo_post_background_style’ filter.
- First release.