This very simple plugin Hides the top three fields (author, email, and website) in comment form and after you will click on the big comment field this three fields will be open smoothly.
After you upload and activate the plugin the comments forms on your site will look like this:
in the screenshoot section you can look on the first screenshot – it’s a litlle animated gif that illustrates the effect.
You can see a live preview of this plugin in my site, this is a blog post(in hebrew) about my plugin, in the comments form(bottom of page) of this post you can see how its look like with this plugin.
There are a few options for installing and setting up this plugin.
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the ‘wp-toggle-comments’ folder into the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Go to the Plugins admin page and activate the plugin
Install Via Admin Area
- In the admin area go to Plugins > Add New Upload the wp-toggle-comments.zip file.
- Click install and then click activate
To Setup The Plugin
In the WordPress admin area go to Settings > “WP toggle comments” and set the options to the plugin.
- How to Use the Shortcode
- In the setting page set the options dropdown menu to “Enable in posts and pages that have shortcode inside”.
- Navigate to the post or page you would like to enable the toggle comments for.
- Enter in the shortcode [wp_toggle_comments].
Contributors & Developers
“WP Toggle Comments Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Toggle Comments Form” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial launch of the plugin