The plugin makes it possible to link to a playlist item using the
#p<item number> hash.
- Plays the
- Update the history hash when next item plays or an item is selected (clicked on).
- Scrolls to top of the media element (video or audio)
#p<item number> to the URL to a page with a playlist.
This will play item number 2: https://soderlind.no/playlist-demo/#p2
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-link-to-playlist-itemdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Can I have more than one playlist on a page?
The plugin only supports one playlist per page.
- Does plugin support video or audio playlists?
The plugin supports video and audio playlists.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Link To Playlist Item” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Link To Playlist Item” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.7.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.6.
- Removed history.popstate event
- Tested code with Code Climate
- Replaced onload event with custom event
- Initial release