Just place the Widget on your sidebar to display adSense ads.
Features pop-out display mode for more flexibility in positioning ads on your site.
Now includes customizable Google adSense Analytics on your dashboard (even more customizations coming soon).
Plugin Updated Mar-27th
- Download and unzip the plugin into your WordPress plugins directory (usually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- Place the widget on your sidebar through the ‘Widgets’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- What do I do after I activate the Plugin?
Go to the Widgets menu in the WordPress Admin and add the “WordCents adSense” Widget to your Sidebar or Footer Area.
- Why am I not seeing the Widget on my site after I add it to the sidebar?
You might need to adjust the position of the Widget in the individual setting for each Widget to display where you want it to.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Eli's WordCents adSense Widget with Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added support for using shortcodes in the widget content area.
- Fixed the popout feature so that you can turn it off.
- Added category specific code options to the widget so you can use alternate code for certain categories.
- Improved exception handling durring plugin loading of resources.
- Added error/exception handling to the OAuth process.
- Fixed OAuth process from overlapping Token Authentications with other OAuth plugins.
- Added Date Range and Group By to Metric options on Dashboard Analytics Graph.
- Fixed problem with starting the OAuth process.
- Added choice of Metrics to the Dashboard Analytics Graph.
- Added dropdown list of all adUnits and filtered graph by selection.
- Fixed “Cannot modify header information – headers already sent” Error in adSense Analytics Dashboard.
- Added Google adSense Analytics to the dashboard.
- Added more flexibility to the positioning options.
- Added more positioning options.
- Fixed the “code” field to not filter tags.
- First versions uploaded to WordPress.