The plugin looks up the sub-attributes in your product, then for each value it looks up its parent and adds the parent attribute and the parent value in the product.
When using a filter with the main attribute on the store page, all the products that have that main attribute are returned, which are the same products that contain the associated sub-attributes.
You can’t create multiple hierarchy levels, just one.
Two diferent attributes cannot contain the same sub-attribute.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
– This plugin requires you to have the WooCommerce plugin already installed and activated in WordPress.
– Your hosting environment must meet WooCommerce’s minimum requirements, including PHP 7.0 or greater.
– We recommend you use this plugin in a staging environment before installing it on production servers. To learn more about staging environments, check out these related WordPress plugins.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Vitt Attribute Hierarchy for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version
- Added compatibility for WooCommerce 8.4.
- Fixed drag-and-drop issue.
- change code to work with OOP.
- Fixed connection creation issue.
- Fixed Shop Manage issue.