Visual Developer is just an awesome way to customize any wordpress powered website, by just using your imagination.
Everything is in front of you, and you can reduce your development time by hours, and probably customize things you’ve never taught possible before.
Everything has been tested and re-tested to make sure you can’t break your website easily, and you can easily revert all the changes with just one click.
Installing Visual Developer
- Download the Plugin from the provided link in this email.
- Open your Website and go to the Administration Panel.
- Click “Plugins” in the Left Menu
- Click “Add New”
- Click “Upload Plugin”
- Upload the Visual Developer ZIP.
- Activate The Plugin
Using Visual Developer
- Go to the Page you want to Customize.
- In the WordPress Toolbar on the Top, you’ll Notice “Toggle Visual Developer”, click it.
- Your First Step is to Click “Open” in the Visual Developer Panel.
- Now you can select which Element you want to customize, you’ll do this by clicking it.
- You’ll be presented with the “Element Navigation Panel”, you’ll chose how many elements that are alike will have CSS changes applied.
- You’ll be presented with the Element Panel, and now you can start “doing your changes”, feel free to Customize your Experience from the Preferences Panel from the Visual Developer Top Bar.
- What can I do with this plugin
You can customize anything in your wordpress powered website, using any theme out there you may be using
- Can I add background images with this plugin
Yes, you can, there’s an background image css attribute, and it’s been implemented in Visual Developer, even with a few tricks to create special cover photo effects and background paralax illusions.
- Can I customize a specific page with this plugin
Yes, there is a page specific option when we detect a post_id
Contributors & Developers
“Visual Developer Custom CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Visual Developer Custom CSS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- A better way on how direct element selection works.
- Refined a few browser bugs.
- Quick access support for more tags, including h5 and h6
- Fixed a bug with Quick Access Displaying elements that shouldn’t be there.
- WooCommerce Quick Access Support
- Improvements on How Quick Access Works