Using MediaElement, The Stiz – Audio for WooCommerce offers maximum compatibility with HTML5 for the latest browsers, falling back to flash when required.
- Increase sales by allowing shoppers to preview tracks on shop list pages, instead of forcing them to first go to the product’s detail page.
- Improve the interactivity of any online store in the entertainment industry.
- Keeps your media library tidy by uploading preview files to their own folder.
- Preview files are protected against casual downloading.
- MediaElement allows for a cross-platform CSS customizable player.
- Various options for configuring player & shop list preview items.
This plugin is available using the standard WordPress plugin process. On the ‘add new plugins’ page, search for ‘The Stiz’.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“The Stiz – Audio for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Stiz – Audio for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated admin page about content.
- Added custom Media Element CSS admin option for individual product page player.
- Added note in admin section about classes applied to preview / individual players.
- Added option to include the player on individual product pages. Re-arranged options to be more usable.
- Added footer HTML to admin panel, enabling user modification of a product’s footer HTML.
- Updated mp3 streaming to work in a wider range of browsers.
- Fixed issue with file uploads.
1.0.4 – 1.0.5
- Updated media library integration.
- Fixed issue files to be uploaded to an invalid directory.
- Fixed issue causing incorrect option save behaviour.
- Stability improvement, added screenshots.
- First release.