Sticky social bar is a simple container of social media icons, glued to the right side of the browser window.
Each element in the sticky social bar is animated using css3 transitions and transform rules
- Easy and simple.
- Not required any high level animation, only by css3
- Easy setting and configuration
Brought to you by Md. Eftakhairul Islam
This may have bugs and lack of many features. If you want to contribute on this project, you are more than welcome. Please fork the repository from Github.
Please donate me to enhance this project.
Just flow the following easy steps..
- Click the ‘Sticky Social Bar’ button at admin menu
- Put your social links and press Save Changes Button
- Q. What type of link will I have to put?
A. Any social link you can put.
- Q. Would please show me an example?
A. If your facebook link is like: fb.com/your_name, then put it next to Facebook and press ‘Save Changes’ button
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sticky Social Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sticky Social Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Initial version released
CSS bugs are fixed