This plugin allows you to display anywhere in WordPress generated HTML sitemap with all pages and posts. HTML sitemap can be easily displayed anywhere in WordPress without modifying the code and it works with most of the available themes. Just install and activate this plugin and use [sp_sitemap_html] shortcode anywhere in WordPress to display generated HTML sitemap with posts and pages list. Also go to options pages Sitemap HTML to change the title of pages and posts sections.
Read more about this plugin on WordPress blog.
- Unzip the wordpress-html-sitemap-generator.zip folder.
- Upload the wordpress-html-sitemap-generator folder to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate Sitemap HTML Generator plugin.
- Go to options and then put [sp_sitemap_html] shortcode anywhere in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Sitemap HTML Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sitemap HTML Generator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First public release od plugin