In Settings > Simple lightGallery you can find several options to control in which parts of your site the lightGallery will be loaded.
Some of lightGallery core features (taken from lightGallery officialy site)
- Fully responsive.
- Modular architecture with built in plugins.
- Highly optimized for touch devices.
- Mouse drag supports for desktops.
- Double-click/Double-tap to see actual size of the image.
- Animated thumbnails.
- Social sharing.
- And many more.
- Select in which post_types and taxonomies you want the lightGallery to be loaded.
- Make sure you are using the correct markup and the appropriate initialization for your galleries.
- If you want to use lightGallery with WP native
[gallery]shortcode make sure to use it with the option
- For more usage tips, go to lightGallery officialy site
- Install and activate Simple lightGallery plugin
- Either use your own markup and code to initialize it on the frontend or enable the support for the WP
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple lightGallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update lightgallery to version 2.7.0
- Update lightgallery to version 2.3.0
- Add the option to use lightGallery with WP native
- Cosmetic fixes
- First Release!