This plugin allows administrators to view the names of code files changed after a given time or within a time range.
This can be useful for:
- detecting changes made by malware
- change management for developers and project managers
- running a preliminary scan before using a file monitoring system like “WordPress File Monitor Plus”
- Use the Plugins, Add New menu in WordPress to install the plugin or upload the
simple-changed-filesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the “Simple Changed Files” menu item in the Settings menu to get a list of files
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Changed Files” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- tested for WordPress 3.8, new wp-admin interface
- First release.