Replicate posts to multiple websites, this are replicated on base of the allowed categories, this must be configured in the “Replicate posts” section
- Install the plugin and activate
- Generate a password from “Application passwords” from the target(s) website(s)
- Go to Settings -> Post Replicator -> Add Website
- Add the url, username, application password
- Return to General submenu
- Click on test for check that the data provided was correct
- if the legend aside of the alias of the website change to (enabled) then is ready for use
- you must have added at least 1 post to a category for set this in the website configuration
- for set the categories to send to the website click on “config” option in the panel
- enable and disable the categories as you needed
- If you want to edit a website click on “edit” on the panel on the website needed
- enjoy the replication
- If you are to replicate to more than 3 or 4 website, we suggest to increate the PHP time execution.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Replicator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Replicator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.