Show different maps with useful information.More than 500 maps supported, few of them but not
limited to are,
- World map
- Continents map
- USA states map
- Europian union countries map
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Pixobe Cartography”
- Activate Pixobe Cartography from your Plugins page
- Click on the new menu item “Pixobe Cartography” and create your first Custom Map or simple add the default map!
- Read the documentation to get started
- Quicky Just include [cartography] anywhere on your blog/page to display default world map with animation
- Load saved Map Just include [cartography id=”1″] anywhere on your blog/page to display a saved map with id=1.
How can I insert a map to a page?
The default map can be inserted on any page using the short code
Can I use same short code multiple times?
Yes, you can create once and use as many times as required.
How to use cusomized map?
Add new map and configure settings and copy the short code from Usage tab and insert it on any page/blogs.
How to display information on the map?
You can customize tooltip template and pass custom data for specific location.You can also show custom content on click of a region or launch an external website with custom data.
How to show fligh path?
You can provide latitude and longitude information and it will automatically show the animated path?
Can I customize icons or colors?
Its supported only in Pro version.
What if I dont find the map I am looking for?
Not all maps are available by default but you always can contact us on email to add the map you want.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pixobe Cartography” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?