My Restaurant Menu plugin allows you to create online menu(s) for your restaurant, pizzeria, and so on. And you also get a printable PDF version, to upload to Facebook (if you have a Facebook page for your activity) or to hand to your guests.
- unlimited menu: lunch menu, dinner menu, summer menu, specials, wine list, etc.
- unlimited menus items: dishes, drink, etc.
- inside the admin area items are organized into different categories: starters, main course, etc.
- inside the menu items are organized into different sections, that can be the same as the
- categories or completely different: catch of the day, special of the day, vegetarians, kids specials, etc.
- visual editor to create the menu, selecting items from the list of items you created
- items can be repeated in different sections of the menu: dish of the day also present in main courses, etc.
- featured image for items
- featured image for menus
- dedicated header and footer per menu
- icons for categories
Use WordPress’ Add New Plugin feature, search for “My Restaurant Menu”, or download the archive and:
- Unzip the archive on your computer
- Upload ‘my-restaurant-menu’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create Menu Items and add them to Menus from the WordPress admin MRM menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My Restaurant Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Allow admin to add Google Fonts for web and PDF
- Fixed some little bugs
- Change PDF library from TCPDF to DOMPDF
- Added fonts and colors customization for both on-screen menu and PDF
- Some minor bug fix
- Fixed little inconsistencies in WP repository homepage
- Update TCPDF to version 6.0.088
- Initial release.