Supports the transfer of Contents between servers.
- Outputs the database as a JSON format file.
- Send the exported JSON file by e-mail.
- It reads the exported JSON format file and outputs it to the database.
- Have the option to replace contents user IDs with the current user IDs.
- Have the option to replace all contents URLs.
- Have the option to replace all guid URLs.
Maintain the following
- user ID
- Date and time
- Media Library(Database only)
moving-contentsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Moving Contents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Moving Contents” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Moving Contents” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Supported WordPress 6.1.
Added option to replace all guid URLs.
Added a link to the sibling plugin.
Export log optimization.
Send the exported JSON file by e-mail.
Added an option to change the execution time of the import.
Enabled to output multiple JSON files.