Manage Enrollment for LearnDash, lets you enroll users to courses or groups in bulk. You can select users from a given UI, paste a list of users or use the CSV to bulk upload your selected courses, groups and users for processing.
Bulk enroll existing users:
– You can use it for single enrollment as well as for bulk enrollment of hundreds of users.
– You can also upload a CSV file with user_id, user_email, user_login, course_id, and group_id columns.
– Quickly list all the users, groups, or courses, and then process them in bulk in any order you want.
Bulk create users and enroll:
– This plugin allows you to create users in bulk and enroll them into courses or groups at the same time. Required Import Users from CSV plugin.
– You can also choose to send a notification to the new users and to display passwords on user login.
– Create CSV file with the following columns, user_login, user_email, user_pass, first_name, last_name, display_name and role.
– If you have an LRS, you can see tracking data, including the user id and name of the admin who processed the enrollments.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/manage-enrollment-learndashdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to WP ADMIN > GrassBlade > Manage Enrollment for LearnDash or (WP ADMIN > LearnDash > Manage Enrollment)
Contributors & Developers
“Manage Enrollment for LearnDash” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improvement: User search is changed for select2 to own code to improve performance for large websites.
- Feature: Added Total count
- Fixed: Bulk unenrollment is enrolling the users after first 10 users.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with LearnDash ProPanel
- Initial Commit