LexyBox is a simple, but powerful Lightbox script capable of displaying images or videos in a beautiful environment. But it is not just an ordinary lightbox, it can learn new things if you know how to script a bit. If you don’t, it will surely make your visitors stay on your website more enjoyable. Learn more on the official LexyBox website.
- Images: (jpeg, jpg, gif, png, svg, webp)
- Video services: (youtube.com, vimeo.com)
- Local videos: (mp4, ogg, webm)
- Add your own
- Gradual loading for large galleries
- Three built in transition effects
- Keyboard and touch control
- Able to learn new things
- Three built in themes
- Fully responsive
- Other things
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LexyBox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LexyBox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated version of LexyBox (1.1.6) – see what is new
- Fixed versioning
- Updated version of LexyBox (1.1.5)
- Updated version of LexyBox (1.1.4)
- Updated version of LexyBox (1.1.3)
- Updated version of LexyBox (1.1.2)
- First relase