Imageshop is a cloud-based [http://www.imageshop.org Digital Asset Management system] (image bank /DAM system) that makes it easier than ever to organize, search, share and use your digital files, internally and with the outside world and partners.
Drag & drop uploading and ultra-efficient image tagging enable your files are always available in the DAM system when and where they are needed, in the right format and the best quality. Read more about Imageshop here: http://www.imageshop.org
Can I use this plugin with multisite?
The plugin will let you add it to any multisite, but each individual site will need to do their own configuration.
What if I no longer wish to use Imageshop for my files?
If you at any point wish to stop using Imageshop for your files, you can export any files that have been used in content on your site to your local media library again, before deactivating the plugin.
I have an idea for an improvement or enhancement
We welcome both suggestions, discussions, and code! Check out the project source at https://github.com/DekodeInteraktiv/imageshop
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Imageshop DAM Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Imageshop DAM Connector” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Imageshop DAM Connector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Introduced additional metadata displays in the media modal
- Added opportunity to update the metadata of media items directly from the WordPress media modal
- Added class-names for identifying and targeting specific media items in the front-end markup of images.
- Improved image dimension detection when generating image sizes (fixes cases where the primary image was not identified, and images may have been generated with a 1px width and height)
- Improved the onboarding flow with better explanations of what importing media to Imageshop involves, and guiding the user more actively.