IG Portfolio is a clean and simply project showcase management system for WordPress.
You can add your projects, add description, images and details and display them with the shortcodes included.
IG Portfolio includes:
- A widget to show your recent projects.
- A widget to list your portfolio categories.
- A widget to show your project details (that is shown in the single project page).
- A set of shortcodes.
You can create your portfolio’s page and display your projects thanks to the portfolio shortcode, you can also show your projects as an image gallery selecting the categories that you want to show.
IG Portfolio works like a charm with all our themes but also with others WordPress themes thanks to its simplicity and to the clean design.
- Documentation – Read the plugin documentation.
Any idea or suggestion?
- Submit your idea – Send us your feedback and suggestions.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the folder into the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IG Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “IG Portfolio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Initial release.
* Shortcodes added.
* Minor bug fix.
* Rebuilt the plugin.
* Added new shortcodes.
* Better simplicity and themes integration.
* Added widgets.
* Updated translations.
* Minor fix css
* Minor fix widgets
* Better categories display for gallery shortcode
* Fix widget error
* Minor css fix
* Updated Italian language
* Fixed user permission error
* Added a getting started page
* Shortcodes improvements and documentation added
* Added custom image size setting
* Better column display for portfolio gallery
* CSS improvements
* Fixed a bug in settings page
* Fixed shortcode issue with editor
* Updated css
* Aded scss
* Tested support for WordPress 4.6
* Added analytics opt-in
* Add post per page option to shortcodes
* Tested with WordPress 4.7