The only plugin that help you to easily export wordpress posts and pages to blogger in xml file. No registration or ID’s required. It’s absolutely free and simple. Just install and get started.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Use the search form in the top-right to search
- On the search results that appear, click on Export Assist.
- Click the Install Now button to install the plugin.
- Click Activate to activate the plugin.
via ftp client
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Settings -> Export Assist and get started.
via admin dashboard
- Download the .zip file of the plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Press the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- Click Choose File and select the plugin file from your computer.
- Press Install Now.
If you have any questions or feedback, I’d love to hear from you.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Export Assist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Export Assist” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Export Assist” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- The second version of the plugin, Tested up to 5.7.
- Fix bugs.
- The first version of the plugin, Tested up to 5.6.