Easy WP turns your wordpress-admin into a super-simple CMS. It allows your clients to easily edit there pages and content.
Next to that it can tap into tap into google analytics reports thanks to imthiaz, so your clients can check there website stats themselves.
This isn’t a plugin to make developers’ lives easier. It’s for your clients, the ones you are building a small (pages only) website for.
Easy WP is the brainchild of collaboration between To Wonder multimedia and Motief:Collectief. We use it for every small
website, that needs a simple admin. If you’re interested in extending the simple CMS, please contact us at http://www.easy-wp.com,
we are working on Easy-WP capable plugins like news, small webshop, portfolio, gallery, but we’ll be charching a small amount of money
for those extra functionalities.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! You can toggle between the simple and admin view with the button labelled ‘simple view’ / ‘admin view’
- Help! i can’t see my dashboard anymore!
That’s true, Easy WP hides your normal dashboard… click on the button labelled ‘Admin View’ to
get your normal dashboard back up. Then click on ‘Simple view’ to go back to Easy WP.
- How can I add and delete pages?
Easy WP is a plugin for people who have very simple websites. We use it for our smaller clients.
And we don’t want them adding and deleting pages, because it completely screws up there menu’s and links.
But we are planning an Easy WP settings page where this feature will be possible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy WP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed the rules; admins can toggle between admin/simple view, other roles can’t
- Updated the look and feel
- Improved interface
- New ‘featured image’ window
- Added compatibility for WordPress 3.3
- Added WordPress 3.2 support
- Added a settingspage
- Added a setting for displaying the Simple / Advanced button to everyone or just admins
- Added a setting for creating and deleting pages
- Added plugin documentation
- Added a Easy-WP Plugin detection
- Added drag & drop page/post deletion
- Internationalized (default language is english, dutch is still available)
- Simplified the medialibrary.
- Replaced wordpress.com stats with Google Analytics
- Added new layout-items (so you always know where you are)
- Added a page-preloader
- First stable version