Counts the title, content, and excerpt characters while you edit your post or page via the admin screen. Even counts the title characters while in Quick Edit!
Decon(structed) Character Counter is a real-time character counter
- for title (post or page)
- for content (post or page)
- for excerpt (post or page)
- for biographical info (user)
- for Quick Edit title (post or page)
Works out of the box and seamlessly integrates with your WordPress admin dashboard so you can focus on writing.
Also comes with a real-time SEO-friendly reminder, just in case.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Decon Character Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Decon Character Counter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
September 21, 2015
- New: Quick Edit Title character counter (Thanks for the suggestion, Peter Munton!)
- New: Character counter while adding a new post or page (initially for editing exisisting posts or pages only)
- Compatibility: WordPress 4.3.1
June 10, 2015
- Bug Fix: Screen Options toggling for pages is disabled when the Page Excerpt is not supported by the active theme
May 28, 2015
- Initial release