We would like to present you the best plugin for Contact Form 7. For a long time we have used this solution for our clients and we have often received favorable comments about our contact forms. We belive that this look matches the every website. Therefore, we decided to make it possible for everyone to use it.
See how it works: MaterialDesign – CF7
How does it work?
Our plugin adds a specially selected style sheet and a script from the materialize.css library. However, we had to implement certain modifications. For instance, we improved the selectors, because the themes tend to interfere with plugin styles. Despite this improvement, certain element may slightly differ form the original. If that is the case, you can contact us or strengthen style sheet rules of our plugin on your own. In the next step we changed the output of the Contact Form 7. We tested it on many templates. It works properly as we expected.
What does the plugin offer?
- Supports all available fields and adds some extra.
- You do not need any professional programming skills.
- You do not need special shortcodes, just the right structure.
- It also supports Material Icons as prefixes.
- You can fully customize it according to your needs.
- You can change the colours from the admin panel.
- You can manage the Date Picker and Time Picker options and translations.
- Works on any browser.
- Includes classes for dividing elements into columns.
- The radio buttons and checkboxes are available in several variants.
- In the options panel there are clear instructions on how to create forms. Already prepared forms can be easily copied with one click.
- Works everywhere on the site (eg. in widgets).
- From the WordPress menu, select ‘Plugins’ and then ‘Add New’.
- Select ‘Send plugin to server’.
- Click the ‘Browse’ button and select the .zip file with the plugin.
- Click the ‘Install’ button and then activate the plugin.
- What is needed for this plug-in?
This plugin is an extension to Contact Form 7.
- How to use the plugin?
Set up a new form with the right structure. Detailed structures description is in the
- What to do if the plugin does not work properly?
If the plugin is not working properly, you most likely need to check the structure of
the form. In the most cases, The problem lies in the spacing between form elements.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 Material Design” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
The first stable version.