Muting results in the muted member’s activity items being removed from the activity stream. Muted members can be unmuted at any time.
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for
- Click on Install Now
You can then go ahead and activate the plugin.
- Is the plugin network compatible?
- Will I continue to get notifications from people after I mute them?
Yes. If for instance a person you are muting decides to send you a private message, then you will receive a notification.
- How can I mute a person?
Go to the profile page of the person you wish to mute and look for the Mute button. A button is also displayed beside each member in the loop.
- How can I unmute a person?
Go to the profile page of the person you wish to unmute and look for the Unmute button. A button is also displayed beside each member in the loop.
- How do I know if I’ve been muted?
There’s no way of knowing if you’ve been muted.
- Where should I submit bug reports?
If you think you’ve spotted a bug, please open an issue on GitHub.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress Mute” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“BuddyPress Mute” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “BuddyPress Mute” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added language pack support.
- Improved documentation.
- Output a button next to each group member.
- Filter the site activity stream if scope is “groups”.
- Filter the user activity stream if scope is “groups” or “friends”.
- Filter the group activity stream.
- Adjust the count in the Mute nav item after Ajax calls.
- Remove the button from the group members loop.
- Fix bugs.
- Initial release.