BuddyPress is a great plugin to create a community website. Users get engaged by adding various updates, comments, and replies. It provides the capability to favorite an activity. If you like the update you can favorite it and it will be added to my favorites section. But, BuddyPress does not provide any direct method to show them how many favorites you activity has received. This plugin is built to show the total number of favorites count in a beautiful way. By default, it will show three avatars of the recently favorited user and the total count of favorites.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Download and install the plugin from the WordPress dashboard. You can also upload the entire “bp-who-favorited” folder to the
1. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Will it show old users who have favorited the activity?
Yes. It will sync the old favorite data.
- Can I show all users who have favorited an activity?
No, not now. It will be covered in future releases.
Contributors & Developers
“BP Who Favorited” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Removed PHP Error user_ids undefined
- Security updates
- Initial Commit